Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Favorite new songs?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member freebyrdchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2001
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I love the new album, but what are everyones favorites on it?

    Mine are:
    Cocky (that song just rocks!)
    What I learned out on the road
    Picture (I thought I would hate this one, but i love it!)
    Midnight Train to memphis
    Baby come home
    Drunk in the morning

    Can you guys tell i'm feeling his country vibe? I was afraid this album would be too different and I wouldn't like it as much, but i believe it's gonna end up being my favorite.

    Let's face it girls, the Pamela curse has been broken. I said no man could put out a decent album while with her, but the man proved me wrong, thank god!

    ------------------
    The road goes on forever,
    and the party never ends.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TrayCee Claus's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cocky & Midnight Train


  3. #3
    Inactive Member boomchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trucker Anthem
    Cocky
    Lay it on Me
    I'm Wrong but you ain't right
    What I learned out on the road

    But I swear I love every song so far! This is Heaven!

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member momrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the CD, but I find a few things disturbing:
    1) Where did this soft, baby I love you, girl you are my world, bullshit come from? Pam...You'll hear no lovey dovey references in old KR stuff. Not that its all that bad, just that it shocked the shit outta me. Baby Come Home is pathetic!

    Trucker Anthem is the concert opener and written to be that, you can tell.

    Picture sounds like Tim and Faith and WCSR is just disgusting.

    But before you all get mad at me, remember I've had a really bad couple KR days so I'm a little critical lately. And the CD has not left my CD player since I bought it at that wretched KMart yesterday early morning.

    Overall I love it. I love the diversity, but its going to take some gettin used to listening to him whine about some chick.

    I do however think it should have been called "high contrast" instead of "cocky" because of all the different styles and sounds on this one little CD.

    He did it again, I love it and I love him. I'm just not real excited about it right yet.

    ------------------
    KMart Sucks, yeah, KMart Sucks.....-Rain Man said it best!!

    ~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape

  5. #5
    Inactive Member boomchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You made me chuckle Rockermom. What can we say, our boy's down in the dirt, wet and wild, in love. And its all over the record. But after listening to it several times I feel like this album is for us, the fans. I feel like its the first time he opens up about how much we mean to him. And that is pretty cool.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member momrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do like seein this mushy side of him, definitely....I like it, its just different....Like always having those fake mashed potatoes and then finally gettin real mashed potatoes. They are good, but you have to get used to the different texture and flavor...

    Basically, I like it, its just different in a good way.

    ------------------
    KMart Sucks, yeah, KMart Sucks.....-Rain Man said it best!!

    ~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Extreme Kid Rock JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lay it on me
    i'm wrong but you aint right
    you never met..
    lonely road

    ------------------
    ----------------
    My name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

    Check out http://extremekidrock.moonfruit.com

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DaMadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno about favorites on the new album but I think I am adopting the nick name "Big Tipper with the Big Dipper"

    Because I want some queen to hold keys to my zipper.

    heheheahahaha.


    It ain't braggin' Mutha Fuka if you back it up.(and I think Yoddle will verify that)

    Because I am thunpin Like a drumkit with riffs that split pix and I'm bumpin for the kids that twist spliffs and sip fifths.


    and last but not least I would like everyone to know that I am not Fat and ugly, broke or black and blue I trim fit (not quite rich) but I'm back for round two....so when's the tour kick off I am ready to party with some Kid Rocking Ladies....

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •